Last month - August 26th we CELEBRATED our #5. It is a fun day that we get to celebrate together. This year we reminisced of the day we got married. Through out the day we would talk & say..."oh! 5 years ago right now we were in the temple getting ready to get married!"..."oh! 5 years ago right now we were buying a smelly candle at the mall. Then came back to the house to get ready for the reception & everyone was mad at us wondering where we had been!" That night we drove around to the church where we met & to the houses we lived in. It was a good walk down memory lane.
I really do have the BEST HUSBAND EVER!
We are the bestest of FRIENDS! ...he makes me LAUGH! ...& holds me when I cry! He is also very honest with me. I pointed out some gray hairs that I had noticed around me ears. I counted 5 of them. I was quite distraught about this. I told James looking for some type of comfort from him....& he said "oh! Honey! They're not gray....they're WHITE!"
I think the secret for making it through the first 5 years is being appreciative & trying to make the other person happy instead of ourself - James is good at both of those things.
I LOVE BEING MARRIED TO HIM!

1 comment:
top [url=http://www.001casino.com/]casino online[/url] hinder the latest [url=http://www.casinolasvegass.com/]casino las vegas[/url] free no store bonus at the chief [url=http://www.baywatchcasino.com/]free casino games
[/url].
Post a Comment