My Man is quite the MAN!
He has learned to make my favorite soup (chicken & dumplings). He does the laundry & cleans the bathrooms. This guys can grow facial hair like you've never seen. He buys me beautiful flowers & writes me surprise love notes.
He is the BEST dad EVER!
This man rubs my feet for me every night & tickles my arms just the way I like. He has an award winning smile.
My MAN's butt looks good in slicky pants.
One might say that I am trying to sweet talk him. My response to that would be absolutely NOT! I mean anyone could put the wrong birthday on the calender of her husband. What a simple mistake...right?
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!

1 comment:
I keep trying to think what you did to deserve such an awesome guy as James! He's rare I tell ya!
Post a Comment