Easter @ the Shuman's
Spencer HATES grass
...no really - he hates walking in it...& if he falls in it
he makes a funny little disgusted sound w/ his mouth - he will
literally sit there & cry until someone helps him up - he won't touch it

3 comments:
Beautiful family Easter picture!
Both of our girls hated the grass. Still don't really care for it now that they are 4 and 2 years. I tried to get a picure last week of them sitting on the grass and the oldest one started crying cause the grass was scrathy, give me a break??!!
I love the pictures of the fam...super cute! Hazel had the same issue with the grass...and flowers. We would put a flower by her and she would just stare at it, then eventually slap it away. That phase only lasted a little while. Now she's like "Flower....smell good!"
I like the pic of the guys trying to show Spencer grass is cool. That is too funny!
My little boy Asher was like that at the beach. He hated the sand as a baby. Boys are hillarious.
Post a Comment