Spencer is out of luck...I'm afraid that it will be a long time before he knows what hair is. I know this seems meaningless, however James is bald & I might as well be bald due to my pony tail frenzies. I mean you don't even know that I have hair until I turn around & you see the "tail" sticking out the back.
A few weeks ago, we saw one of James cousins. Spencer went right to her & could not keep his hands out of her hair. It was very funny to watch him see hair for the first time!

2 comments:
FYI you look hot with your hair pulled back. Somedays I wish my hair was long enough to pull back in a pony tail.
Sorry I didnt get to officially come over and say hi the other day at CUC. But everything looked good with Isaac. Great News!
Mare, You guys are so cute! I'm so happy to have your blog to read! hehe
Post a Comment