Friday, February 20, 2009

Family Pictures


A couple of weeks ago we got some family pictures made(as James says - you don't get pictures taken - you get them made!!!). Well, really we wanted some for Spencer's big year mark.....but I can never turn down a chance for some of me as well - you know how it goes.




A lot of them turned out really good (red noses & all). We went to Vivien Park up Provo Canyon. We arrived at 3:30 in the afternoon. Much to my surprise it was FREEZING. It had to be in the teens. I just didn't think about the fact that the sun hasn't hit that side of the mountain for several months & there would be 6 feet of snow on the ground still.






Instantly I was mad that I forgot my snow shoes & nose warmer. Infact, it was so cold that James lost his wedding ring within the first 5 minutes of being there. And the only thing that Spencer would smile for was his dalmation dog.







Right after our pictures we bought (& since returned) a metal detector. James spent hours that night & the next day searching everywhere for his ring. We are sick about losing it, but still have hope to find it - hopefully!











5 comments:

BananabootsRN said...

What a cute little bugger-Spencer of course!

Eyrings said...

So cute!!!

Johnsons said...

They turned out so cute! Spencer is such a cute little guy!
Jimmy lost his ring when we went to the beach not long after we were married. That is no fun. Good luck I hope you find James'.

Kelsie said...

I love your pictures! Your family is darling. Rob lost his wedding ring, snorkeling in Hawaii last year ... crappy! I hope James can find his!

skizzy and amy wright said...

so darling. how are you? you look good!