We FINALLY made it. YAY! I got to use my Valentine's Day gift from 2008. It was a long hard battle - from missing her in Vegas, to moving & thinking we were not going to be able to make it to her concert back in SLC (that was originally scheduled in Nov), to buying great tickets for 1/2 the price to see her in Indiana (only for the concert to get cancelled the night before)....to finally getting to see the one and only CELINE DION in our very own Salt Lake City (with our original tickets) - go figure!
She put on a great show....she deserves those fabulous legs of hers. The concert ended up being on a Sundee - & I tell you what I have never felt the spirit so much. I mean how could you not feel it when you are hearing the greatest singer in the world sing to you. Yes! We were in the nose bleed section....but it was like I was right there with the big screen showing her every move & James singing every word in my ear. Oh the sweet sounds.

1 comment:
That is too funny!!!! Love the Celine post :)
Im so glad you found me! I totally looked forward to everytime you were there while Isaac had his treatments. It made the time go by so much faster and it was so fun to talk about all of my shows with ya. I added you to my blog list so I will be checkin in on ya!
Post a Comment