This was the first birthday I didn't sweat too much about turning another year older. I mean if I was to get my panties in a bind about any birthday it should have been this one.....because this is the oldest I've been.....34!!!
James planned a very fun-filled day. It all started out with James handing me one of my presents to open. It was a piece of paper that said: This is for a 1 day shopping spree!!! You may go anywhere and get anything with this "green certificate". This also includes a chauffeur to escort you to your destinations. Have fun, I LOVE you & see you when you get home. Love James & Spencer. So I did what any girl would do - I went shopping. I was happy to see that James & Spencer were my chauffeur's & escorts.
Saturday James planned for the family to come over to help celebrate. We had a big spaghetti dinner - which has been my favorite since I was little (& I'm still little - case you were wondering). It was YUM! YUM!
* By giving me a "flirty apron" James is hoping that I will cook. Yes you read that right. He is not hoping that I will cook better, learn some great recipes or become Georgia's own Paula Dean....but he will settle for me to COOK!
It was a very fun birthday - thanks to everyone who helped make it special.

3 comments:
Happy Birthday Mar! Those rice crispie treats do look scrumptcious!! It sounds like James took good care of you. What did you get when you were shopping?
Happy Birthday! I love all the free stuff on Birthdays. Next year you'll have to do Disneyland to! We need to get together sometime. Lots to talk about!
Hey! We just found your blog through Spencer & Holly. Sweet! It was good to see you guys a couple weeks ago!
Post a Comment