Spencer was playing with Uncle "Bubba's" cell phone....only for Bubba to get a call back from the dispatchers to see if everything was OK! We all laughed about it....but yet comforted to know the police is right on top of it had things not been OK!
Thursday, January 15, 2009
.....SO ADVANCED!!!
We just couldn't be prouder! We weren't expecting it this soon, but our little Spencer never ceases to amaze us with his talents......his latest accomplishment is..... he knows the emergency hotline phone #...911!!! ...he can dial it himself.....& HE'S NOT EVEN A YEAR OLD YET!!!

Spencer was playing with Uncle "Bubba's" cell phone....only for Bubba to get a call back from the dispatchers to see if everything was OK! We all laughed about it....but yet comforted to know the police is right on top of it had things not been OK!
Spencer was playing with Uncle "Bubba's" cell phone....only for Bubba to get a call back from the dispatchers to see if everything was OK! We all laughed about it....but yet comforted to know the police is right on top of it had things not been OK!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
That picture of him with the bowl on his head MUST be on his wedding video someday! I knew that he was smart...playing baseball at the young wee age of ?months, now the phone. He has his priorities!!! I need to babysit him and teach him a few tricks of my own!! :)
You have a genius on your hands. Hazel is not even close to doing that yet. By the way your blog looks fantastic!!!!
Oh such fun, I get calls all of the time from people Shaylee has called,though she hasn't learned 911 yet! Whew!
Hey we still need to get together and play! I tagged you for a high school tag because I knew yours would be good. Check it out on my blog. How is work? Did you guys move back into your townhome? Lets talk soon!
Hey! My sister in law said she met you while Isaac was at the hospital! Small world! I am glad though, I wonder from time to time what you guys are all up to! glad to hear that everything is going well!
Your family is so cute!
Post a Comment