Saturday, January 10, 2009

the HAPPY HOLIDAYS



Here we are....Christmas has come & gone all too quickly and now we find ourselves in another year!!! Time is flying by so fast I have to twist around & give myself a little massage so that I can relax a bit.



Christmas was fun with the cousins coming to town....there was lots to do, but Santa somehow still found his way to our house. Spencer wasn't quite sure what was going on, but he loved the paper, boxes & bows. We figured that this was one year where we could get away with not getting him too much (don't tell him), so we bought him a $5.00 stackable ring toy. The rest grandparents, aunts & uncles, & cousins took care of. Thanks everyone.

New Years - the table was full of goodies & well that's all we needed before our traditional resolution of eating good (which we have still to start). Oh well, there is always tomorrow. And until tomorrow, I am going to enjoy my rice krispy treats, chips & cookies to the fullest.....because tomorrow I am going to be good!

No comments: