Just thought I would stick a couple of fun pictures in so that we could get a little more caught up for the year.....Valentine's Day was fun....as well as Easter & St. Patty's...oh and don't forget slidding down the stairs in a sleeping bag day!!!!
Is sliding down the stairs day a new national holiday? Let me know what day that is, my kids would love to celebrate it. I am so glad that you finally updated. Spencer is adorable.
wow!!! Spencer is a grown up! i love that you updated. i can't believe your hair is g-o-n-e gone! that's awesome. You look so cute, regardless. How is the whole stayin at home thing? Or are you still working...email me or stop on over to my blog. love ya tons!
That is hilarious Marianne...I love that the whole Fam went at the same time. I really do love the hair cut! Keep up the good work on the blog...it was good to talk to you the other day.
Oh WOW! You're like me...longs spaces in between blog, but when you blog, you blog many. Good job! Cute photos! We just need to blog our girls trip! Sawl ya! Oh ya, don't blame me for getting your hair cut. I'll deny it forever.
OMG it's Marianne and Mr. Incredible!! What is up?? This is Wendy (ya know - CUC - Cardio. - ringin' any bells) I hope you remember me or this will be really embarassing for everyone!! Anyway, found your blog and wanted to say "hi" and tell you that Spencer is absolutely a-dorable and that you and James look so stinkin' cute - I miss talking to you tons! I really think that we should all get together one of these months and have a night out on the town. I would love to catch up! Anyway, if you decide you actually know who I am and are not angry eyes that I stalked you, feel free to check my blog (you can find it on Meg's) and let's stay in touch!! Give Spencer a squeeze for me!
7 comments:
Is sliding down the stairs day a new national holiday? Let me know what day that is, my kids would love to celebrate it. I am so glad that you finally updated. Spencer is adorable.
wow!!! Spencer is a grown up! i love that you updated. i can't believe your hair is g-o-n-e gone! that's awesome. You look so cute, regardless. How is the whole stayin at home thing? Or are you still working...email me or stop on over to my blog. love ya tons!
That is hilarious Marianne...I love that the whole Fam went at the same time. I really do love the hair cut! Keep up the good work on the blog...it was good to talk to you the other day.
Oh WOW! You're like me...longs spaces in between blog, but when you blog, you blog many. Good job! Cute photos! We just need to blog our girls trip! Sawl ya! Oh ya, don't blame me for getting your hair cut. I'll deny it forever.
Baby does NOT look happy!
On the stair slide that is.
OMG it's Marianne and Mr. Incredible!! What is up?? This is Wendy (ya know - CUC - Cardio. - ringin' any bells) I hope you remember me or this will be really embarassing for everyone!! Anyway, found your blog and wanted to say "hi" and tell you that Spencer is absolutely a-dorable and that you and James look so stinkin' cute - I miss talking to you tons! I really think that we should all get together one of these months and have a night out on the town. I would love to catch up! Anyway, if you decide you actually know who I am and are not angry eyes that I stalked you, feel free to check my blog (you can find it on Meg's) and let's stay in touch!! Give Spencer a squeeze for me!
Post a Comment