I think that I have a wee bit of a problem! My nieces were visiting & one of them accused me of having a lot of chapsticks. I got defensive & told her that I absolutley DID NOT have but a couple here & there. The next thing I knew she was walking around my house gathering chapsticks from all the corners, drawers & bags......then I saw the pile. WOW! Even I was taken back a bit. There it was...every flavor & every color plus some! My niece had to count them just to prove to me that I had more than a couple........92! Perhaps I do have a problem! After she counted them & organized them, I wasn't about to tell her about my secret stashes in my secret places where I have literally boxes more....only to double her count. I still will NOT admit that I have a problem........the only problem that I do have is that I WANT more!
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Such a nice blog. I hope you will create another post like this.
If im in the situation of the owner of this blog. I dont know how to post this kind of topic. he has a nice idea.
This may be a dumb question...but have you tried the Burts' Bees lipstick with a hint of color and mint (I think they're called Lip Shimmers...)? Love them...a chapstick lovers' dream. LOL. :)
[Randomly stumbled on your blog and loved this post!]
There is counseling for these sorts of problems ya know! How did I not know you had this problem being a former roommate? You must be very good at hiding it.
I want to see more pictures of your babe! He is growing up without me!
what a collection! I love it!
I think I maybe have 3... Very fun though. How is Spencer?
Post a Comment