Just 2 days before Lexy came......James & I celebrated our 7th Wedding Anniversary. It was great to reminisce about that wonderful day not too long ago. So much has happened, so much has changed, but the one thing that has remained the same is our love for each other.
This year, we celebrated a couple weeks prior, with an over night stay in Salt Lake. We enjoyed a yummy Mexican dinner then had big plans to go back to the hotel & watch a movie. However, thanks to being huge & pregnant & w/ a million pillows all around me.....I fell asleep! Then about midnight I woke up in a terrible sweat. I noticed that James was awake too. It was SO HOT in the room. We called to complain & within a matter of minutes the maintenance guy was in our room fixing the air. We were going to change rooms but the guy said that he fixed it. Ugh! He was wrong......it was so dang hot all night long. So much for our quiet, uninterrupted nights sleep. That's all we wanted was one night of good quality sleep. I actually slept worse at the hotel than at home. Boy! That kind of back fired. Maybe we can laugh about it later!
Tuesday, December 18, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment