Thursday, March 17, 2011

WHAT THE....?

Spencer did not want to take his baseball tie & matching socks off after church. I wish I would have gotten a picture of him sleeping in it too - well before we took it off.
For Halloween instead of candy, one house gave out this little rubber mouse thingy. At first glance it looks pretty real. Infact it was laying on the kitchen floor one day & Grandpa saw it & stomped on the floor to scare it away. When it didn't move after several times of stomping he realized it wasn't real. I commented to him that it sure looks real doesn't it and he had to pretend that he knew it was fake the whole time!!!
However, this is oddly enough one of Kenley's favorite toys. It is a bit disturbing to see her chewing on it with the tail hanging out of her mouth. Whatever makes her happy! Just don't bite off a limb please!






No comments: