Thursday, March 17, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARIANNE!!!!!


Happy # 36. I just can't believe it.
We took an unexpected trip to North Salt Lake & stayed with Donna & Grant for a couple of days. It was nice to get away. We exercised, ran a few errands, played some games I beat James at darts (well at least tried really hard) & hung out. Mimi & Papa loved playing with the kids & the kids loved it too.
We are truly blessed & have so much to be thankful for!



FFRRREEEENNNNCH FFFFRRRRIIIIIEEEESSSS! YUM!
We heard the music & had to go running. Spencer loved it - ice cream that comes right to your door. He picked a nasty flavored one but it looked cool!


Making milkshakes....thanks James for going off your diet!

Breakfast in bed.....Egg McMuffing & a Fuze drink. Thanks James!
Blowing Bubbles
Mimi & Papa trying to feed Kenley......for my birthday she started sucking from the bottle. YAY!
James surprised me & took me to Ruby River. I got a yummy french dip sandwich. I know! I know! You don't go there & get a french dip....but honestly the sandwich part surprised me. I thought it was something else - but it was still yummy!

The fam @ dinner - hamburgers, french fries, lot of chips & dips & a cookie salad (mom would have never approved of) & a yummy cookie cake with ice cream. I wish everyday were yummy birthday dinners.


The first time Spencer wrote his name. Danielle wrote it on a separate piece of paper then Spencer wrote it on the sign.....pretty good I might say!

No comments: