Our next door neighbors are the Snyder's.....Spencer LOVES them & they LOVE Spencer.
It is so cute how they all love each other.
Spencer instantly loved Landon....I think it was the blue eyes & blonde hair. At church every Sunday after the sacrament, Spencer grabs a book & head right over to where ever the Snyder's are sitting. Spencer stays with them the whole time.
They are the favorite babysitters.....whenever they watch him, Spencer talks about it for days. In fact the first time Landon was babysitting, Spencer was taking a nap. I hurried home from work because I didn't want to make Landon late for football practice. When I walked in the door, Landon instantly said, "Your too early. Spencer hasn't woken up yet."

They came & visited Spencer on his birthday & brought him a present of balls - of course!
For presidents day Spencer got a phone call from Richard wondering if Spencer could come & hang out with them. So he went & played ball & ate ice cream cones for a couple of hours & came back home. His first "hang-out."
Thanks for great neighbors & great friends & for loving my boy.
They are the favorite babysitters.....whenever they watch him, Spencer talks about it for days. In fact the first time Landon was babysitting, Spencer was taking a nap. I hurried home from work because I didn't want to make Landon late for football practice. When I walked in the door, Landon instantly said, "Your too early. Spencer hasn't woken up yet."
They came & visited Spencer on his birthday & brought him a present of balls - of course!
For presidents day Spencer got a phone call from Richard wondering if Spencer could come & hang out with them. So he went & played ball & ate ice cream cones for a couple of hours & came back home. His first "hang-out."
Thanks for great neighbors & great friends & for loving my boy.

No comments:
Post a Comment