So this was a first.....I picked a punkin!!! We found this place where you could pick your very own punkin & they even took you on a big tractor - hay ride to get to & from the punkin patch. We all loved it.
They even had GREEN punkins! WOW! Now that's something that you CAN'T find at the Wal-Mart!

3 comments:
Mary Ann, how are you??? How are you liking your new home? Are you getting used to it yet? I can't believe how big little Spencer is getting He is so cute. I love the picture of the three of you together. I hope things are going well, and that you are getting adjusted.
MERD!!! congratulations on another blog. Spencer is SO smiley and cute. He looks like he's going to break out in a huge laugh any second. Yea! you've now experienced something different about living outside of Utah... picking your own pumpkins. Good job. Let's see how many things that you can do that you couldn't do in Utah. Ready! Set! Go!
Look at you out there in the farmland. Great pictures!!! I love seeing you with your little family. I seriously just want to squish Spencer's cheeks.
Post a Comment