Saturday, October 25, 2008

Cousins are great!


After being out in Indiana for three weeks....way far away from everything that is familiar...I was starved for something from home! What better thing than family at a time like this! So Jeremy's visit from Chicago to Indianapolis was a much needed thing. I looked forward to it after I heard that he had to come for business.
So on Tuesday evening he arrived around 6 & he (his business) took us out to dinner. We all tried a new Mexican restaurant together....it was quite delicious!!!! We sat & talked for a while, while we got caught up on life & family. Then we went back to "our house", played Outburst, & ate brownies. It was sad to see him go, but we look forward to spending Thanksgiving with him (hopefully)!
That is one thing to be grateful for.....since I am out here I have the opportunity to spend time with family that I don't normally have the chance to!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marianne! We sure miss you! But Jeremy and Erin are sure great! :) I'm glad you guys get to be somewhat close! I hope you are doing well! We think about you alot!

Unknown said...

Are you alive and well???? How was the move? I need to call you And get all caught up on your life...

Erin said...

Yes!! Thanksgiving! Come! Please!!

Team Pettijohn said...

I'm glad you have family close by, it really makes a difference. It was good talking to you the other day...made me want some wings! lol!