Hey! He's so adorable. It was good to see you at the mall yesterday! Only one more week and you'll be back. Even if you're not happy I am:). I have a favor. I don't know why, but I've tried not to use my last name on my blog-paranoia I guess. Do you mind linking me with just my first name?? :) Love ya! See ya soon!!!
Marianne! I found your blog! Wahoo! And your little Spencer is absolutely adorable! I'm so glad I got to see you this weekend! Girls nights are always so great! Love ya! Rachel P.S. Our blog is tyceandrachelerickson.blogspot.com
OK, how did I not know you had a blog???? Thanks for keeping me informed. he he. How is life with your little man?? He is a really really cute baby, but then again look at his mom.(and dad) I hope things are well. Call me, we need to chat. It has been far too long!
He IS adorable. I'm so glad I got ahold of your blog. Being way out East makes it hard to keep up with everyone, so we're excited to be able to watch little Spencer grow.
I see you've been doing some work on your blog...It's lookin' good! Now it's time for some updates...aren't you excited to be in with the cool crowd now. lol. Miss ya!
10 comments:
Hey! He's so adorable. It was good to see you at the mall yesterday! Only one more week and you'll be back. Even if you're not happy I am:). I have a favor. I don't know why, but I've tried not to use my last name on my blog-paranoia I guess. Do you mind linking me with just my first name?? :) Love ya! See ya soon!!!
Marianne! I found your blog! Wahoo! And your little Spencer is absolutely adorable! I'm so glad I got to see you this weekend! Girls nights are always so great! Love ya!
Rachel
P.S. Our blog is
tyceandrachelerickson.blogspot.com
hello adorable and my blog is no longer private so get adding me to your friends... my bff :) www.scottandmeganlee.blogspot.com
love the update!!!
OK, how did I not know you had a blog???? Thanks for keeping me informed. he he. How is life with your little man?? He is a really really cute baby, but then again look at his mom.(and dad) I hope things are well. Call me, we need to chat. It has been far too long!
love the background...now it's mine turn to get cute!
He IS adorable. I'm so glad I got ahold of your blog. Being way out East makes it hard to keep up with everyone, so we're excited to be able to watch little Spencer grow.
Oh my gosh he is cute! Marianne- he is adorable. Love the pictures!
WOWA merd! Your blog is looking spiffy! WE are slow and sure with this blogging stuff but we're going to get it yet! Now, help me with mine.
I see you've been doing some work on your blog...It's lookin' good! Now it's time for some updates...aren't you excited to be in with the cool crowd now. lol. Miss ya!
Marianne, I want to see more pictures of your gorgeous baby!!!
Post a Comment