Well......perhaps today is the BIG day where I actually made a POST!!!! (This is for you Megan). I have been wanted to do this for quite sometime. I feel that I am especially behind times with this whole internet thing. I mean blogging is "IN"....and I have been "OUT" this whole time. It is TIME!!!
Things are fine, the weather is good, but I better go before I get fired from my "internet friendly" work environment!!!!
YEA!!! We're on our way!!!!
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
This is just me replying to my own post!!!! For those of you who care...I even wrote it in RED. I am really getting high tech!!! WOWZER!
I'm a BLOGGER!!!!
you're a blogger! awesome! now let's figure how to get pictures in there. I like how you replied to your own post twice. somebody better reply to make you feel special, so I will. I need to remember my address and I'll let you know! good job! now you're addicted too. Marcia
it's about damn time!!! i keep checking the blog and finally today...what a special day i need to write it in my hournal! How are things? And by things...I mean THINGS? halle freakin lujah...let the blogging begin!!!!!!!!!! :)
Post a Comment