Aug 26, 2007
Well the parents are off to their "semester abroad" in Hawaii (AKA sebatical/extended vacation)! This is the first time we have sent them off somewhere. The kids come and go, but the parents have always been there....this will be a bit different to not have them around.
Nehoo, James & I spent a luxurious weekend in the thriving metropolis of Salt Lake City. It was the first time to play tourist. We parked and walked everywhere, did the carriage ride around temple square, and of course our traditional trip to Crown Burger. We even had our camaras around our necks...which was a good thing else we would have missed a photo opportunity with our favorite Apollo Ohno. He was a lot shorter than imagined, however, his cute little hiney did not dissapoint! I soon realized that I was making a bigger deal about seeing Apollo than spending a beautiful day w/ my honey on our anniversary!

We rushed back to the parents sacrament meeting to hear dad speak and see him get released. He was sad, but knew that it was the right thing while he was gone for four months.
James & I can't believe that we have been married for two year. We have a baby on the way, however, I still am in shock that I am a wife and I have a husband. I am still getting used to that idea....boy, will I have a shock come in January when I wonder where the little baby came from!!!
Well the parents are off to their "semester abroad" in Hawaii (AKA sebatical/extended vacation)! This is the first time we have sent them off somewhere. The kids come and go, but the parents have always been there....this will be a bit different to not have them around.
Nehoo, James & I spent a luxurious weekend in the thriving metropolis of Salt Lake City. It was the first time to play tourist. We parked and walked everywhere, did the carriage ride around temple square, and of course our traditional trip to Crown Burger. We even had our camaras around our necks...which was a good thing else we would have missed a photo opportunity with our favorite Apollo Ohno. He was a lot shorter than imagined, however, his cute little hiney did not dissapoint! I soon realized that I was making a bigger deal about seeing Apollo than spending a beautiful day w/ my honey on our anniversary!
We rushed back to the parents sacrament meeting to hear dad speak and see him get released. He was sad, but knew that it was the right thing while he was gone for four months.
James & I can't believe that we have been married for two year. We have a baby on the way, however, I still am in shock that I am a wife and I have a husband. I am still getting used to that idea....boy, will I have a shock come in January when I wonder where the little baby came from!!!

2 comments:
hallelujah....what a wonderful post and loved the update...look at you and apollo and nice hiney comment...that was freakin hysterical you look so cute and i can't believe it's been two years either!!! What the crap and we still work at freakin CUC??? that's even a worse realization! hee hee scott and I hit 4 years in Feb...ummmm what the F? xoxo
You're hand is totally grabbing Apollo's nice hiney, isn't it?! Don't lie! I love your blog. Your fam really is so cute. See ya Tuesday!
Post a Comment