Lexie is a beautiful mini creature. Although, I still wish that Jimmy would've won. Madonna is a great name. Her future husband will be arriving any day now, so we can start planning the nuptials. This is so exciting!
Congratulations, MA!!! I am just shocked and happy that you have 3 little ones! HOLY cannoli! I love it! unbelievable! Miss you lots, but love seeing bits and pieces of you via blog world! LOVE you tons, Megan
3 comments:
Congratulations! She looks so cute, as do your other little ones! We are very happy for you. -Angie and Shawn
Lexie is a beautiful mini creature. Although, I still wish that Jimmy would've won. Madonna is a great name. Her future husband will be arriving any day now, so we can start planning the nuptials. This is so exciting!
Congratulations, MA!!! I am just shocked and happy that you have 3 little ones! HOLY cannoli! I love it! unbelievable! Miss you lots, but love seeing bits and pieces of you via blog world! LOVE you tons, Megan
Post a Comment