Kenley is so big and I have never even seen her! Marianne-we have to get together soon. No minivan for us! We got a Tahoe but I'm still missing my truck! Call me so I can see your cute kids and you!
Kenley is so big and I have never even seen her! Marianne-we have to get together soon. No minivan for us! We got a Tahoe but I'm still missing my truck! Call me so I can see your cute kids and you!
2 comments:
Kenley is so big and I have never even seen her! Marianne-we have to get together soon. No minivan for us! We got a Tahoe but I'm still missing my truck! Call me so I can see your cute kids and you!
Kenley is so big and I have never even seen her! Marianne-we have to get together soon. No minivan for us! We got a Tahoe but I'm still missing my truck! Call me so I can see your cute kids and you!
Post a Comment