"Cheers"
(celebrating family style w/ Sparkling Cider)
Here's to the BEST 6 years of my life......with the BEST person in my life!
The last year James & I have gone out on a date maybe 2 times.....so this year for our anniversary I wanted to go somewhere. It didn't matter where or what we did. In fact to do nothing other than sleep a lot was the first thing on my list. So that is just what we did. Kenley & Spencer spent the night at Mimi & Papa's house. While James & I ran away to the Marriott in SLC. This is where our families stayed the night before we got married. Jeff & Marcia's room (where I stayed had a beautiful view of the temple). I dreamed of going back there with James someday. We did get a room with a view of the temple....however, there is now a big building there that only gives you 1/2 a view of the temple. That was slightly disappointing.
We spent our time, walking around the temple grounds - enjoying the same kind of flowers that we had on our big day, watching other couples get married, remembering what we were doing at each minute throughout the day.
James took me to the Roof Restaurant that night....with special reservations to sit at the special seat in the house.
What a man! James you seriously are the BEST! You are so kind & considerate of others before yourself. You are the kind of person that you are happy when you are making others happy. Thank you for making me on the receiving end of that. You make me happy every day! I love all of the little things that you do for me - just to make me happy. We are so blessed to have each other & our 2 beautiful healthy children. Thank you for every day & I look forward to 60 more years. LOVE YOU LOTS!

No comments:
Post a Comment