The family gathered around for James' big day. This year his birthday was the day after Father's Day. The significance of this was - it was 6 years ago on Father's Day where James & I met. Then the next day (his birthday) was a ward Family Home Evening where he chose to forego dinner with his buddies & go to FHE in hopes to see me there. I was! After FHE he told me that there was a big party at his house & asked if I wasted to go. As I was thinking about it, next thing I knew was he was driving off!
WHAT A MAN! We LOVE James so so much. What a blessing he has been to me in my life. He is the most unselfish person who is always wanting to make others happy before himself. What a great quality. He would never intentionally hurt anyone. Most of all he is the best DAD & HUSBAND. We have so much fun together. I'm glad that we found each other & he is my Eternal Boyfriend. What a GREAT GUY!
Yummy Ice Cream Cake!
We all enjoyed hamburgers, corn on the cob, fruit salad (yummy! yummy!), fresh salsa, & fun games outside.

No comments:
Post a Comment