Thursday, June 9, 2011

HELLO & GOODBYE!



After 11 years of having my Saturn, "Faye" I had to say goodbye. It was a great car, but it was time to let that thing go. There was a lot of memories in that car....several trips....and late night Wendy's runs. I never had any problems with it except starter, alternator, & battery. So you might ask yourself - "Why sell it?"
Well, I will tell you - it's called we have a growing family & need something a little safer than feeling like your driving a piece of plastic (no offense Faye)!
So now we have moved onto a real family car - minivan! I had to do a little convincing with James, but let me tell you - I can't ever drive it because James loves it so much. He loves all of the bells & whistles.
It's an '05 with 69 thousand miles on it & in great shape.
I was sad to say goodbye to my little Saturn. I sat looking out the window as James' buddy came to drive it away. I felt like crying, but held it together. However, when I told Spencer that the man was here to take the car away & drive it to his house, Spencer screamed & said "NO! I want you car to stay at my house" Then when the car drove off he started crying. That was the saddest part.


No comments: