Saturday, January 23, 2010

ANNOUNCING ....BABY #2


WOW!....Somehow I have forgotten to mention that we are prego! The fact that I have not come out to the blogger world does NOT reflect our excitement.....we are very excited!

The new baby is coming the end of June or beginning of July (C-Section this time)......which makes me 17 weeks (4 months + 1 wk).

My sister got told first on her birthday.....she got a special green card to open......it didn't take her long to figure it out.....she is very smart.

Soon after that the rest of the family was informed.....we were slow to tell people due to a few miscarriages prior to this pregnancy. Which is just apart of life. Nehoo!


We will find out soon whether it is going to be a boy or a girl......no secret envelopes like last time.

5 comments:

Ammon and Tasha said...

So exited for you guys! Congrats!

Marcia said...

Can I catch the baby when SHE comes out? PLEASE!!!

Johnsons said...

Wow Mar, so excited for you!! hope you are feeling better. Can't wait to find out if it is a boy or girl!!

Lori said...

Congrats!

skizzy and amy wright said...

congrats!!