Sunday, November 15, 2009

HAPPY HALLOWEEN


After our yummy chili & cornbread dinner, James could not get out the door fast enough to get as much candy as he could....for Spencer of course!
I wanted to do the whole football/cheerleader thing....but I couldn't get our outfits together to my liking. Luckily, I remembered that we had our full Mickey & Minnie outfits together in the box it was mailed to us in.....from 4 years ago.
I bought them after Halloween the first year we were married & for one reason or another (being prego or too chubby) we have never worn them. This was the year!


Overall it was a fun night. Spencer was not sure what it was all about...but sure liked to get candy. After weeks of practicing, Spencer had some stage fright when it came time to say "trick or treat." The biggest problem was - Spencer could not understand WHY he could not eat the candy right after it was given to him. I can't blame him!



We really had to work HARD for our candy this year. Last year we went around one little could de sac & came out with 2 sacks full. This year we went around the ward boundaries (plus some) & still didn't get quite the loot as last year......this is OK - right James? ....remember it's NOT about the candy!!!


1 comment:

Kelsie said...

You guys are so cute--I'm glad I got to see you!