Wednesday, October 14, 2009

"MOM did it"


My boys first black eye & I not only happened to be the one watching him....but I was the one chasing him. Nice one Mom!

We were having our daily "chase" session last Saturday. Spencer has to line up with his back to the fridge. Then he points until I am standing right next to him holding his hand. Then he says, "ready.....GO" He then takes off & runs around the kitchen into the front room & back into the kitchen. We had been doing this for about 20 minutes when he was running from the front room into the kitchen....the switch from the carpet into the kitchen made him trip & he his eye landed full force into the kitchen chair. There were cries & screams & an instant bruise that only grew from there...other than that he was a BRAVE BOY!

Well, I do have to admit it makes him look tough....

No comments: