OK, Marianne ... I didn't even know you had a blog, but I saw your name out of the corner of my eye on Amy's blog and now, here I am. :) You guys are darling--fun parents and such a cute little boy! Isn't it crazy how fast they start growing up?! I hope all is well! Kelsie.
Cute blogs...you big blogger. I am just offended that you didn't include any pictures of the other fishermen. I'm sure that's all coming though. Keep it all coming!
6 comments:
Oh M! I love the fly in your hair!!!! I laughed my pants off!
So flippin' cute! I agree, never too early to get him out into the rugged outdoors!! :)
That picture of spenc is the cutest picture ever, you should enter it in a cutest baby contest. Then he can be closer to paying back your thousands!
Cute Cute! We can't wait to move back to Provo and be able to do fun things with all of the family! We will be back on the 27! See ya!
Marielle
OK, Marianne ... I didn't even know you had a blog, but I saw your name out of the corner of my eye on Amy's blog and now, here I am. :) You guys are darling--fun parents and such a cute little boy! Isn't it crazy how fast they start growing up?! I hope all is well! Kelsie.
Cute blogs...you big blogger. I am just offended that you didn't include any pictures of the other fishermen. I'm sure that's all coming though. Keep it all coming!
Post a Comment